A. Overnight and Day Tour
*** For credit card payments, at the moment we can accept only or .
Changes made to any reservation are subject to availability of facilities and services. VBR cannot guarantee to maintain original quoted price upon rescheduling. VBR reserves the right to adjust prices according to seasonal rate difference, changes in published rates for facilities or corkage fees, and a significant price increase in the market prices of food.
Individual and Corporate
1. Due to inclement weather (storm signal no. 1 and higher) particularly at the resort area, guests may postpone and re-schedule bookings within three (3) months from the original booking date. Re-scheduling due to storm signal will not be subject to any surcharges and prevailing rates of the new booking date shall apply.
2. Notice of postponement for reasons other than inclement weather should be made 2 weeks prior to arrival date and will be subject to 20% of the initial deposit. A one-time rescheduling can be arranged and set date should occur within three (3) months of the original date after which, any and all deposits made shall be forfeited.
3. Any cancellation received within 14 days prior to arrival date will incur a charge of 50% of the booking value. Cancellations made less than 7 days from the check-in date will forfeit the deposit paid.
4. During peak season, reservations made within 2 weeks of arrival are 100% binding the day after the reservation was made. Any cancellations will be charged the total booking value; payments and all deposits made will be forfeited.
5. Failure to arrive at the resort will be treated as a no show and no refund will be given.
1. Written notice of postponement should be given 45 days prior to the event. Notice shall include details of the proposed date which should occur within a three (3) month period from the original wedding date, subject to availability of Virgin Beach Resort facilities. Failure to comply shall result in the forfeiture of 50% of the deposit amount.
2. Cancellation of the event shall result in the forfeiture of the deposit already made by the client.
For cash payments, a refund check will be issued in 7 working days. For credit card payments, provided the credit card company has not yet issued a refund, a refund check net of credit charges and fees will be issued in 14 working days.
Virgin Beach Resort Phones (+632)815-2584; 815-2587 ; 759-2020; 759-2828 Fax (+632)817-6334
Mobile Nos.: +63917 813-1301 Email: email@example.com